2021 Irish Fair
You've been waiting for the opportunity to enjoy being with friends and family again, and what better way to create community than at the Irish Fair of Minnesota, August 13-15, 2021 on Harriet Island in beautiful St. Paul, Minnesota.
We are excited to WELCOME our past and future guests to a unique experience like no other in the Twin Cities - a celebration of all things Irish. Our promise: a safe, entertaining weekend that will renew your spirit, instill or revitalize your love for Irish culture, and restore some fun in your life.
What you can expect:
- An event designed with your safety and health in mind
- Immersive and unique entertainment experiences, including new layout, to ensure you don't miss a thing
- Authentic food and beverage, including cooking demonstrations, whiskey tasting and pub tent
- Unique Celtic merchandise from local and national vendors, events for children, dancing, and demonstrations
- National and local performers, including Eileen Ivers, Gaelic Storm,The Young Dubliners, Ashley Davis Band, the Belfast Cowboys, Wild Colonial Bhoys, The Langer's Ball, with more to come.
Join us to meet up with old friends and make some new ones. Let the shenanigans resume!
We will work hard to keep our volunteers, guests and performers safe during the Irish Fair of Minnesota event August 13-15, 2021. We will closely monitor and follow the guidelines as established and updated by the Minnesota Department of Health. More information about our COVID-19 plan will be communicated closer to the event date. We are committed to making our event an enjoyable and safe experience for all.
Irish Fair of Minnesota
Board of Directors